The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Additional Information on eBenefits and Disability Benefits Questionnaires
- eBenefits: With a Premium (Level 2) DS Logon Account, Veterans are able to Apply for Veterans' Benefits Online (VONAPP), access VA Payment History, apply for VA Home Loan Certificate of Eligibility, check on Compensation & Pension Status, and more.
- Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs): With Disability Benefits Questionnaires (DBQs) Veterans now have more control over the disability claims process. Veterans have the option of visiting a private health care provider instead of a VA facility to complete their disability evaluation form. Veterans can have their providers fill out any of the more than 70 DBQs that are appropriate for their conditions and submit them to us.
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Connecticut benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.
Additional resources, including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property.